Experience Columbia Valley Golf
Copper Point Resort puts you in the heart of Columbia Valley golf country
- A whole new level of play in the Columbia Valley. It doesn’t get much better than this, Copper Point Resort is Invermere’s most upscale Golf Getaway Destination.
- Call 1-877-418-4653 to choose your course and book a tee time!
Copper Point Resort provides a distinctive Columbia Valley golf experience.
The Columbia Valley Golf Trail’s 9 courses (including 2 onsite: Copper Point Golf Club and The Ridge at Copper Point) are all located within a 25-minute drive from the resort, with another 16 area golf courses nearby. Columbia Valley’s golf season runs from late March to early November, making it one of the longest around! Come enjoy the snow-capped peaks of the Purcell and Rocky Mountains as you tee off amidst sparkling lakes and impeccable greens, the Columbia Valley Golf Trail offers some of the most scenic golfing in Canada!
Early bird golf packages
Your golf package includes overnight accommodation and 1 round of golf for 2 adults including cart at either Copper Point or the Ridge Golf Course.
Copper Point Golf Club & The Ridge at Copper Point
There’s something for everyone on Copper Point’s 36 holes. One of the top courses in the region, Copper Point Golf Club is a championship course with wide fairways, challenging greens and hand-carved bunkers. The Ridge at Copper Point, a master’s-style course, is equally stunning and can be played in only three hours, making it a favorite among juniors and seniors.
Unparalleled service, expert staff and impressive clubhouse make Copper Point a distinctive Columbia Valley golf experience – one shared by destination golfers and hometown charity events alike.
- Grass tee driving range
- Practice area including 23 stalls, sand trap and putting green
- Academy with video swing-analysis technology
- Golf shop featuring Nike Golf merchandise and Nike club rentals for just $30
- Twilight golf discounts
- Nine & Dine specials
- All Stay & Play Golf Packages
Other nearby golf courses
Once you’ve had a chance to play the two courses onsite, explore the rest of the Columbia Valley Golf Trail for a variety of course styles and challenges.
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course
- Greywolf Golf Course
- The Springs at Radium
- Radium Resort Course
- Windermere Valley Golf Course
- Fairmont Riverside
- Fairmont Mountainside